OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Hunting Public

Started by tha bugman, April 20, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

I don't know if any of these guys are on the Old Gobbler site, but if you are I just wanted to say Thank You for making such great videos :happy0064: :you_rock:!!

Big Jeremy

Absolutely! They make the best hunting episodes out there IMO. Cabela's Spring Thunder lost me completely when they went with their current, ad-pushing duo.

ILHUNTER

Yes they are a great group of guys and I follow there videos also

dublelung

Quote from: Big Jeremy on April 20, 2018, 01:43:04 PM
Absolutely! They make the best hunting episodes out there IMO. Cabela's Spring Thunder lost me completely when they went with their current, ad-pushing duo.

Me too. I watched the first one and wasn't impressed with all the ads.
The Hunting Public has it going on!

bghunter777

Great Show and great group of guys! Very Refreshing to not be watching canned hunts out of shooting houses overlooking private foodplots.

maddog3355

I enjoy watching them on YouTube. It is as real as it gets. Hunter interference and everything else us turkey hunters experience but you don't see on the outdoor channel.

Sir-diealot

How about a link for them please.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Happy

I enjoyed their southeastern hunts. Once they hit the Midwest and the blinds and strutter decoys came out I lost interest.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

maddog3355

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzlnaIrdxwJITyrESOReqxg/videos

Happy don't worry there headed to Missouri now so it will get good again.

yankeedeerslayer

I enjoy their podcasts when on my road trips. I pick up a bit of wisdom here and there and I am always entertained.
US Army Vet

Sir-diealot

Quote from: maddog3355 on April 20, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Thank you, I added them and will check them out. I just hope they don't have a lot of stupid so called humor on their pages, I don't understand that as a lot of it makes hunters look bad and get's on my nerves as it is not even funny to begin with.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

dublelung

Quote from: Sir-diealot on April 20, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

Thank you, I added them and will check them out. I just hope they don't have a lot of stupid so called humor on their pages, I don't understand that as a lot of it makes hunters look bad and get's on my nerves as it is not even funny to begin with.

They do cut up and carry on with each other but not on the stupid level. They're legit, very down to Earth, and definitely put in the time to earn their success. They show the highs and the lows.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: dublelung on April 20, 2018, 05:24:47 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on April 20, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

They do cut up and carry on with each other but not on the stupid level. They're legit, very down to Earth, and definitely put in the time to earn their success. They show the highs and the lows.
Good to hear, thanks.

John Koenig:

Gobble!

Probably my favorite channel on YouTube right now. Shane Simpson's stuff is a very close second.

saverx

I've been enjoying them as well. Reminds me of when the Truth started years ago.