OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat Calls Last Giveaway. Winner!!!

Started by Gooserbat, April 19, 2018, 12:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

Loudmouth hen coming in unexpected and cutting off a gobbler that is dead set on dying and taking him to the neighboring property....
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Sixes

dublelung

Most frustrating part to me is when I don't have any local gobblers to hunt. Followed closely by when I do have them and they won't gobble.

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Goodtimekiller

Having the one other guy who has permission to hunt the farm, who has done no scouting, drive right under the roost 10 min before flydown and park 20 yds from it, on opening day, when i've been set up for 30 minutes in the spot they've headed to every morning for a week. Then the guys hunting the property across the road come out of the woods at 7:30am because the birds on my property are gobbling and there's aren't. So they start blowing a crow call and the triple gobbling bird never makes another sound, neither do the other 2 gobblers. So the guys get in their truck and shoot a bird from the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tha bugman

All the coulda shoulda wouldas that go along with every unsuccessful encounter.  Hindsight is a heckuva better hunter than I will ever be!

MS Boy

Not being able to go hunting

EKavanagh

Inconsiderate hunters. Thanks gooserbat!

IowaGobblers

putzy

Birds that only gobble once and you cant really tell where it was.

uarobert

Being on a loud bird and knowing he's henned up and nothing is making any of them move, but I have to get to work and can't wait for the hens to leave.

Dmason3

Birds only showing up when I'm not there

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

Tail Feathers

When the bird is about to cross the private road to come in and the danged gas well maintenance guys come boiling through...two of 'em five minutes apart!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Spring Fever