OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat Calls Last Giveaway. Winner!!!

Started by Gooserbat, April 19, 2018, 12:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

We have a winner.  #42

I'm going to give up three diaphragms. My personal three favorite models. (New ones) Just post up your most frustrating senario in regards to turkey hunting.

I'll run a number generator sometime over the weekend and the corresponding post count gets the 3 calls.

Personally I'm not a fan of hush mouth gobblers.

Best of luck and thanks to all who have participated in the giveaways this year.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

CDNduckslayer

Trespassers..........

Thanks for the chance!

Marc

Cattle...

Finally call in that tough bird and cattle get in the mix and screw everything up.
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Fl strutter

houagie

dejake

Another hunter moving in on a bird I'm working.

tomstopper

Someone stalking your calling and then shooting your decoy......

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

oldturk

austinc

When another hunter clearly knows you're there and working that turkey and they come in on you anyways and spook the turkey off of you!  Last time was 2 guys got between me and the bird and started blowing crow calls very loud! I'm still mad about that....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

turkeymanjim

Having a big gobbler 70 yards and coming to my decoys in the field. The wind picks up to about 30 mph, and the decoy starts to spin so fast on stake that the gobbler rans off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

fishfrey

zelmo1

Snood Life

Other hunter slipping in on your bird.. on private land... that they don't have access to...

Deast1988

Bird on the wrong side of a property line.

Terry

Not being able to find a gobbling bird

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk