turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers needed

Started by Abomb, April 21, 2011, 05:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abomb

This is sorda personal but as christians we are all family and a brotherhood as turkey hunters.I am asking for your prayers as my wife and I  have been trying to start a family and have been unsuccessful in trying  for the past two years.As you can imagine its pretty stressful and tense around the house.We have tried medical procedures and the doctors can give us no explanation as to why its not working.The next procedure is very,very pricey and I would prefer to not have to go through with it.So in having faith that God still answers prayers please lift them up for us.Thanks

turkey slayer

Prayers sent! good luck to yall. :anim_25:

Duke0002

Praying for you both, Abomb.  The Lord has His perfect ways and timing. 

Roost Wrecker

Praying.  Don't give up abomb it took my wife and i three years. The best thing is to give up and let God take control he will supply us with what we need. Even though we may not have the answer for why things happen when a one night stand can turn into an abortion or an unwanted kid. We were trying to have another one and my wife just had a miscarriage last sunday. Just remember that God is number one and as long as he is in it great things will happen even when it seems the worst.

BowBendr

Abomb-
Brother, i've walked your road before. We were told that my wife would NEVER be able to conceive a child. She got pregnant (un-aided) and carried a full term baby that died shortly after birth due to unknown factors that weren't watched out for.

After that, again we were told that due to ovarian problems, my wife would never conceive again. We prayed and prayed and asked God to bless our home with children. He did alright, and since then we've had over 25 foster children come thru our home. They have all blessed us.........not us blessing them.

Long story short, my wife is due to deliver a baby girl in about 8-9 weeks. Completely un-aided in fertility treatments. We've teamed with great doctors that have taken excellent care of my wife since she got pregnant, but they didn't help in conception. There were some minor complications a few weeks back, but God is in control of that and all is fine now and we're green on go for a due date. I am pumped.......Why ?

Because we cast the cares of our hearts upon the lord. God knows your desires, passions, wants and needs....every one of them. If you want a child in your home, stand firm on the desire to have a child that you will raise in the ways of the lord. Team with your wife as a unit of one, pray as one, believe as one, use your unity as husband and wife to become a voice that God hears every minute of every day. He will listen.

I said I was pumped up. I am so, not because it's about us having a baby so much that it's truly about being joyful that God heard and honored our pleas. I am proud that he loves us and trust us with a child. She's not even born yet, but I take time out everyday to praise and thank the lord for her birth and the miracle that's coming.

You requested prayer, and we absolutely will pray for you and your wife. Many have prayed for us and is coming to pass before our very eyes. I believe it can and will happen for your household too. Stand strong my brother, and go ahead and start thanking God for what's coming your way. If you believe in it enough to come on here and publicly ask for help, you have all it takes to see this thru to the end. You will be rewarded for simply asking in HIS name. Believe it.

Sorry for rambling on so much, but stories such as this are so close to my heart.

-Scott

Roostem33

Praying for you brother, through Christ all things are possible!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)