OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trumpet display

Started by Terry, April 17, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Going from left to right what is the sixth one made from? I think it is Mexican Coco something (I can't quite remember the name of it sorry) My favorite in the lot.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

eorlando

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 14, 2018, 11:00:41 PM
Going from left to right what is the sixth one made from? I think it is Mexican Coco something (I can't quite remember the name of it sorry) My favorite in the lot.
I believe it's Hawaiian Koa

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Terry

Quote from: eorlando on May 15, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

It is KOA with a ivory mouthpiece

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Tweet

Quote from: Terry on May 15, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
Quote from: eorlando on May 15, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

It is KOA with a ivory mouthpiece

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Thank you both. Very pretty. My GF likes the green acrylic. She is beginning to like a lot of the calls which is a good thing for me. :D
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."