turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

winchester 1300

Started by RED NECK, April 17, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RED NECK

I like it,It feels like a new gun.I will be dialing it in and patterning it this weekend.I named him "Black" Bobby.......
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

RED NECK

I bought myself a little red dot for this gun today,hope it arrives this week.I just ordered a little 30 mm red dot,nothing special.

Tom007

Red dots are nice. I have the Nikon BDC Red dot on mine. Love it.......
"Solo hunter"

RED NECK

They sent the wrong red dot.I received the red dot with a saddle mount for an 870?It wont work on this gun but I can put it on my Remington,I am not sure,I may just stick with scope unless they have the red dot I actually bought and ship it to me as well,Id pay for it.

RED NECK

I took "black" bobby apart tonight and packed it up,along with original stock to have it dipped in Mossy oak bottomland (original). I am just waiting for a few set of rings to arrive tomorrow and then I am sending a few guns in to have dipped.

Cowboy

Did you use Black Bobby this past season? What's the turn around time on the dipping?

RED NECK

No, and I was told 3 weeks.I should have guns back before April even if shipping is slow like molasses.I probably wont hunt with 1300 much but Its time to have it dipped,28 years of being black....time for a change.

Goat boy

Heartbreak kid ,
make sure you post pics ....if you will ,so we can see how your finished project turns out!

RED NECK

If I ever do send it in,I will post pics.I had it apart and packed,and then kind of got worried that It would get stuck in our slow as molasses mail for a month on the way there and on the way back so I put it back together last night.I am waiting on other items and I shipped a few rifles that took 7 weeks to arrive at their new owners so I am going to wait out the backlog until at least summer time.