turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Camo guns

Started by oldcountry, April 16, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcountry

What does your gun look like? Is it painted or dipped?

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

Happy

I think realtee hardwoods is the pattern my came in. Now it looks like it has been run through the ringer. Still shoots where I point it though.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

ShootingABN!

Rattle can for my '90's 870......

ShootingABN!

She's got a Knoxx black hawk stock. Rhino .660 and Nitro custom shells.....

However when she was stock.... I used Winchester Double XX, in a 25 round box..... Before they charged us more for ten shells...... LOL....

roverboy

Here's mine. Its kinda beat up, and I've been meaning to touch it up some with some camo rattle can. I've got another shotgun that's all matte black. I may camo it in 3 or 4 colors sometime.
Listen for the gobble

aclawrence

I painted mine this season. I like some of the lighter greens on the gun but I think I'm going to have to redo since it's coming off pretty bad. Rattle can base coat, acrylic paints with sponge, then sprayed a couple clear coats over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Divenut2

Just a low budget Hodge podge off various tapes and spray paint applied at various times over the years. Ghetto, I know,  but all that meat it put in the freezer over the past 30+ years didn't seem to notice anything.

Love fishing and Deer hunting (Shotgun, Muzzleloader & Pistol). Recently became addicted to Turkey Hunting.

ShootingABN!

Quote from: Divenut2 on May 05, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
Just a low budget Hodge podge off various tapes and spray paint applied at various times of the years. Ghetto, I know,  but all that me it out in the freezer over the past 30+ years didn't seem to notice anything.

Ahhhhh I remember the cloth camo tape, then the nice tape. Said to just spray WD40 right over top of it to keep the metal from rusting. I've used both... Then went all in with the rattle cans..... ;)

wcerin

Mossberg 835 w Knoxx stock. Factory Camo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

Divenut2

Quote from: ShootingABN! on May 07, 2018, 09:33:32 PM
Just a low budget Hodge podge off various tapes and spray paint applied at various times over the years. Ghetto, I know,  but all that meat it put in the freezer over the past 30+ years didn't seem to notice anything.

Ahhhhh I remember the cloth camo tape, then the nice tape. Said to just spray WD40 right over top of it to keep the metal from rusting. I've used both... Then went all in with the rattle cans..... ;)

LOL...Ha.  I can't seem to bring myself to rip off all that old tape. It's my lucky gun!  :boon:

Love fishing and Deer hunting (Shotgun, Muzzleloader & Pistol). Recently became addicted to Turkey Hunting.

ShootingABN!

Quote from: Divenut2 on May 09, 2018, 09:13:20 AM
Quote from: ShootingABN! on May 07, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

LOL...Ha.  I can't seem to bring myself to rip off all that old tape. It's my lucky gun!  :boon:

I love it! That what makes them have character. I'm thinking of painting mine Mossyoak Bottomland this summer.