News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What 12 ga semi auto is everyone using?

Started by CrustyRusty, April 16, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

Quote from: DKG on February 21, 2019, 06:32:19 PM
Mossberg 930.  When I finally have a free saturday I have to go out and pattern it
Intial testing of mine revealed a very centered but high pattern.  I ordered a set of Tru Glo sights for it along with an Indian Creek choke.  Love the quick unload method along with that top safety...perfect for the right minded folks.  ;D

SOCOM304

Benelli SBE II here. 24" bbl with steadygrip for turkey hunting.

surehuntsalot

Stoeger M3020 20ga
ATA CY Super magum 3-1/2" 12ga
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

gobblers roost

Benelli  franchi patternmaster and  ic chokes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Twodogs

SBE II owners, I want to turn my SBE II into a dedicated turkey gun. Finding the steady grip stock in max 4 was easy; what do I need to mount a scope/sight? I was thinking red dot but welcome your suggestions. I am fairly new to turkey hunting but hooked. Thanks in advance.

Eddie12

Stoeger M3000 with steady grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stoeger M3000

RiverRoost

Jcfd142

New - Franchi Affinity 3 in Bottomland.
Old - 870 Supermag in MO breakup

Southerngobbler

I got a Mossberg 935 this year and am pleased with it. Other than the factory tru glo type sight don't have enough adjustment to them so you have to get another sighting system. But at $700 it's still a good deal.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Mossygoose

Sheetrock

Rem versamax with Carlson's longbeard shooting Winchester longbeard 3 1/2 #5

Pistole

I love my Winchester sx3 longbeard pistol grip, I have had the good fortune to harvest 6 nice long beards over the past few seasons knocked them down with one shot longest at 32 yards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maytom

Another plus for the Stoeger M3500, recently picked one up with the pistol grip stock!!