pabossie255

Last one sold to bigthunderchicken.

bigthunderchicken

Chase

pabossie255

Last one sold to bigthunderchicken.

BigNiv

Quote from: pabossie255 on April 14, 2018, 05:33:00 PM
well one of the last ones I had the guy BigNiv said he sent payment I went into my Pay Pal and there was no payment made so I still have one left price is firm as I have sold a few at this price and there going for a lot more on eBay.

You received the payment yesterday to your wife's PayPal account, Carrie Plies. I pm'ed you the transaction number. Really appreciate you giving me the chance to get back to before you sold it out from under me.

pabossie255

You told me thhat payment was sent Sat in you pm Saturday well when my wife went into PP to retrieve your shipping info there was no payment Saturday when you said you mad the payment. I'm not playing     
games if someone tells me they sent the payment and it's there it's there's if I go to pack it up to ship and no payment was made on to the next person. I don't know how many times I have been told payment was made and no payment and no response back so if no payment is made after I had been told it was I just move on.

BigNiv

Quote from: pabossie255 on April 16, 2018, 06:52:14 AM
You told me thhat payment was sent Sat in you pm Saturday well when my wife went into PP to retrieve your shipping info there was no payment Saturday when you said you mad the payment. I'm not playing     
games if someone tells me they sent the payment and it's there it's there's if I go to pack it up to ship and no payment was made on to the next person. I don't know how many times I have been told payment was made and no payment and no response back so if no payment is made after I had been told it was I just move on.

You gave me your PayPal info at 5:31pm on Saturday payment was made at 5:50pm Saturday. I can screenshot and post the transaction if that would make you happy, everyone makes mistakes it's fine just don't put it on me as a non payment.

pabossie255

All I know is I had my wife check PP last nite and it showed no payment made the last payment shown was Fri funny as it shows it today unless there was some kind of hold on your payment and it did not show on my end but I have been dealing with Pay Pal a long time and never had that happen before.