OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Your most Deadly Pot Call?

Started by model94, April 14, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Augusta

Riley Corder Anodized Aluminum or Glen Marrer glass over glass. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

buzzardroost

Gooserbat High Standard Crystal by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

My most deadly , I would have to say is my Eddie Wynn persimmon slate. Used it 3 times and killed 3 birds. I have a whole bunch of pots with a whole bunch of kills , but it stands out when you work 3 birds spaced out through the season with the same pot that you only pulled out of your vest 3 times and get 3 kills
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

zelmo1

Quote from: g8rvet on April 14, 2018, 02:10:05 PM
Mine is not cool.  HS Strut Triple Glass.  Has been the death of 90% of the birds I have called in for me and whole mess of the birds I have called for others.  Only one I had for years and it was all I used - did not know any different.  But the sounds are good and I have confidence in it.

I agree, this is a great pot, I also carry my Supreme Double Suicide. Al Baker

jlhigh023

i have a platz cherry slate and glass over slate ..both absolutely deadly !!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

goblr77

Quote from: jlhigh023 on April 17, 2018, 04:31:55 PM
i have a platz cherry slate and glass over slate ..both absolutely deadly !!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That Platz cherry slate is a stone cold killer. Another one of my favorite calls is a lot less desirable to most, an Enticer Silver Thunder Extreme.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bolandstrutters

As crazy as it sounds, my most deadly has been a Primos Freak Frictionite.  Something about that call the birds just love.  Easy to get really soft on.  To me all my custom calls sound better, but to the turkeys they seem to like that one the best.

tha bugman

Primos Power Crystal was and still is an amazing pot call to me.  Definitely not the most expensive pot call I have, but it has done the job through the years~!

SemoRiverRat

Crystal Mistress has called more birds to the gun for me that past several years, before that it was a beat up looking Lohman Thunder Dome that still occasionally gets some action.
One thing I have definitely observed over the last couple years is with the crystal mistress I have gotten way more interaction with hens than ever before, there's something about it.

billyb

EZ

Quote from: paboxcall on April 14, 2018, 12:38:30 PM
Quote from: BTH on April 14, 2018, 12:27:01 PM
Perfection screaming demon then it died. Twisted sister now.

Agree, I really like the range and capabilities of my Screaming Demon:

I used to sell them for the guy that made them for Perfection. Gave an Original Demon to my buddy in NY nearly 20 years ago. You couldn't pry that call out of his hands. I couldn't even guess the amount of birds that died to that call.

compton30

Quote from: tha bugman on April 19, 2018, 10:45:09 AM
Primos Power Crystal was and still is an amazing pot call to me.  Definitely not the most expensive pot call I have, but it has done the job through the years~!

I was stacking birds with my Power Crystal for a few years before suddenly last year it was out of the blue dead. I was actually quite upset about losing a known killer. I got over it by getting myself addicted to custom calls

yelpy

I haven't found one yet. I bought my first Blackstone pots this year and really like them.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

WV TURKEY THUG

slwayne

Crystal Mistress without question