turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hi-Viz Sights

Started by Sir-diealot, September 27, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I have this old set of Hi-Viz sights on the 12 gauge and ran into a problem sighting in this Spring, for some reason it is shooting low right. Not to bad a problem but I no longer have the allen wrench that came with it and have no clue what it would be. Anybody have a clue how I may find out? Oh by the way they are circa 1998
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Just buy you a set of standard and metric small allen wrenches .... you can always use allen wrenches ...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on September 29, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
Just buy you a set of standard and metric small allen wrenches .... you can always use allen wrenches ...
That would take all the fun out of the guess work. :P
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Well , i guess you can shoot low always , if you ever go turkey hunting .... :TooFunny:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on September 29, 2018, 08:48:18 PM
Well , i guess you can shoot low always , if you ever go turkey hunting .... :TooFunny:
I would have to aim high right.

John Koenig:

TurkeyHunterML

Once I got mine sighted to my pattern I mixed some 2-part epoxy and "set it" so I don't worry about it moving.
Mike Lenga Calls (ML Calls)

Sir-diealot

Quote from: TurkeyHunterML on October 05, 2018, 04:02:33 PM
Once I got mine sighted to my pattern I mixed some 2-part epoxy and "set it" so I don't worry about it moving.
Good idea in a way, but if you change the choke you are in trouble.

John Koenig:

TurkeyHunterML

Love my Gobbling Thunder. Actually looking for a Venom or Fastfire III.
Mike Lenga Calls (ML Calls)

diyj98

I agree. I can't imagine not having a set of allen wrenches around for guns, bikes, etc.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: diyj98 on November 04, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

I agree. I can't imagine not having a set of allen wrenches around for guns, bikes, etc.
I have a set for my bow but none fit it. I am going to have to buy others. I hope I can ride a bike again, going to try in the spring, I really miss it.

John Koenig: