turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Strut zone game calls

Started by sbbow, April 11, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

Fellas I got say Paul sure knows how to make some calls. I got his ceramic an stoned aluminum both in padauk an just got his Osage glass/slate. My hats off to you thanks for a nice set of calls. Your 3 calls will be what I'm carrying this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alberta Jonny

shatcher

Paul makes some great calls.  They sound as good as they look.  His glass in a canary wood pot sounds great.

Chris O

Those are some great looking pot calls that Osage glass over slate is a great combination. The others are killers to 2 I'm sure

Triple B

Paul makes a great call, I have a couple and they are as good as any out there. Wormy chestnut glass, and Walnut green slate are very good pots. His customer service is topnotch as well.

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Caspar

congrats on the bery  nice calls!
i got my calls from paul on friday. anodized aluminum in padauk and stoned aluminum in osage (at least im guessing thats what it is cause it looks like yours). id post pics but its not working for me. i thought both calls would be in padauk but thats my fault for not specifying. the anodized sounds great. the stoned sounds good too but super high pitched and crazy loud. cant wait to try them on the birds next week

thought i would update my post.

i bought a persimmon striker from a member here a week or so ago and decided to try it out on the osage/stoned aluminum. it toned it down a bit and now sounds amazing and now holds a permanent spot in my vest. paul offered to swap it out for a different call but i declined and im glad i did.   lovin this call!!

chbarnha

I just got a ceramic padauk.... tried it the day I got it, and without hesitation it took one of my old faithful calls out the vest and in it went... really a top not call, at a hard to beat price!

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Footballer

Paul is a super nice guy to deal with and is a rising star as a callmaker. He also makes a killer combo cut mouth call.

callmakerman

Just got a real sweet slate over glass from Paul in a figured walnut pot. Awesome looking and sounding call that will be in my vest this spring. At this time Paul is under the radar but that won't last long. His craftsmanship and sound are as good as they get.

GregN

I just received Paul´s glass over slate in Osage...WOW.  All of of the accolades mentioned above are well deserved.  The craftsmanship, fit n finish, and SOUND are all TOP NOTCH!.  Paul certainly has this pot combination dialed in to Talk Turkey.  Excellent communication to top it all off made for a smooth transaction and happy customer.

Greg

sbbow

Quote from: GregN on April 19, 2018, 06:31:17 PM
I just received Paul´s glass over slate in Osage...WOW.  All of of the accolades mentioned above are well deserved.  The craftsmanship, fit n finish, and SOUND are all TOP NOTCH!.  Paul certainly has this pot combination dialed in to Talk Turkey.  Excellent communication to top it all off made for a smooth transaction and happy customer.

Greg
Paul differently has it all together!!

Caspar

yesterday was the youth opener here in Pa. and although we didnt see or hear any birds (didnt even see any fresh sign)i have to say my anodized aluminum/padauk sounded amazing in the woods. im positive that this call will be the death of more than a few birds. i will definitely be purchasing more calls from paul. thanks again daddy rat!!!