OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Shipping Calls

Started by EZ, April 11, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

How do most of you call makers ship your calls and what carrier do you use? And are you happy with them.

The reason I ask is that I have used USPS for all my shipping, but as of late, my calls have been taking a very long time to arrive to the buyer. When I check the tracking, there are blocks of time (days) where there's no accounting for them. This has never happened in the past, but lately, has been happening regularly.

I'm sure most of you call makers are like me in that I worry over them like a mother hen until they reach their destination. Been very frustrating.

Clardh

Tony,

As you know, I'm not a call maker but I've had the same experience when purchasing calls and the carrier was the USPS. I recently bought a pot call and paid 10.00 for first class shipping. It took over 20 days!

Daddy rat

I've had to replace calls that got hung up for 3weeks and I've got one being shipped to me that's been at Memphis for 2weeks... knock on wood, priority shipping has been good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

compton30

I'm actually gonna give the postal service some credit here. I shipped a call out a few weeks ago First Class and it was there in two days. PA to Kansas. Hard to beat that kind of delivery time.

M,Yingling

I do  priority shipping i have had calls float around pass the destinations up and received  stuff that did same thing  knock on wood i always got or had them delivered ,,, usps ,,,ups ,, and fed ex all the same recently fed ex droped my package  ( shotgun shells )  off few houses up luckily neighbor  brought them down ,,, people complain but hey thats all we got till someone comes up with something better lol 
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

ferocious calls

Have had 2 packages delayed that were sent around to places they should not have. Post man told me machines read the zip codes and sort them. If read incorrectly it could continue until a warm body guides it back in the right direction. Priority mail has worked best for us.

Spitten and drummen

I trade and sell alot of calls and priority mail is pretty spot on for me. No problems out of roughly 100 transactions. That could change knock on wood.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

TauntoHawk

Write or print your addresses extremely clearly and they usually get read correct and make it fast.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>