OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by MISSISSIPPI Double beard, April 08, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

SOLD
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

ShootingABN!

The most craved camo????? And it's still here?????  OMG????? Can't believe it. Good luck....

LaLongbeard

Numeric gunparts sell them new for about 30$ shipped
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

mrlongbeard

Quote from: Phillipshunt on May 11, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
They are gone because I bought them all.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Quote from: Phillipshunt on May 11, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
Numrich is sold out

LaLongbeard

I just bought two a couple weeks ago...still no reason to try and gouge OG members lol

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Quote from: Phillipshunt on May 13, 2018, 06:52:24 PM
I just bought two a couple weeks ago...still no reason to try and gouge OG members lol
I checked Numrich a month ago, they were out. With Greenleaf shotguns bringing $1000 a pop $90 is not much. Keep stepping and mind your own business. Better yet comment on someone's turkey call they buy for $200 and sell for $400.

LaLongbeard

Looks like a great way to make money surprised you can keep up with the demand lol

davisd9

No one paid $3000 for a greenleaf.  It was admitted on social media friends were driving up the price on auctions to try and get more value for them.  It was a false inflation of the price, like many do with calls.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mrlongbeard

Quote from: davisd9 on May 17, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
No one paid $3000 for a greenleaf.  It was admitted on social media friends were driving up the price on auctions to try and get more value for them.  It was a false inflation of the price, like many do with calls.
While I agree there are sellers and buddy's bidding up these guns. That gun did infact sell for $3000. Buyer paid as well. I have followed every single Old School Remington for several years sold on auction sites. I Check both buyer and seller feedbacks and know several guys buying. Myself included. I own a pile myself and have never paid those kinds of prices. Guys are wanting them bad and will pay top dollar. You need to do your homework before buying.

davisd9

Quote from: mrlongbeard on May 17, 2018, 09:31:05 AM
Quote from: davisd9 on May 17, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
While I agree there are sellers and buddy's bidding up these guns. That gun did infact sell for $3000. Buyer paid as well. I have followed every single Old School Remington for several years sold on auction sites. I Check both buyer and seller feedbacks and know several guys buying. Myself included. I own a pile myself and have never paid those kinds of prices. Guys are wanting them bad and will pay top dollar. You need to do your homework before buying.

If they paid the 3000 then the old saying, "a fool and his money will soon part ways" stands very true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer