turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

***DELETE***

Started by sswv, April 06, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sswv

after reading the replies of some members and doing a lot of research I cancelled the order before the shotgun was shipped. I think I'll just stick with what I know which is, a 21" Remington. So I'm on the prowl for a 21" 20ga 11-87.

thanks for the honesty from those who replied

tubecallhooks

I gotta a buddy of mine who shoots a Chuck Fraley (Charles Dailey) with a carlsons choke and it is a killer with hevi13 #7s. Great little gun for turkeys

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

sswv

cancelled order

BandedSpur

My cousin has the full size version with 26" barrel. Great shooting, super lightweight gun, but he has broken two action bars, and parts are no longer available. He had it welded last time it broke, so buyer beware.

tubecallhooks

Quote from: sswv on April 06, 2018, 08:21:12 PM
that's good to know. I think I'm gonna work with it until I get it to shoot a good even pattern at 40 yards with the LB #6's. Not sure what chokes I'll have to go thru but I know there's one out there that will make me and the new gun happy.
Save time and energy,,call Trulock tell them what you want and you wont have to spend alot of time testing and buying.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

jordanz7935

Id pass... they are nice handling guns but the few ive been around have all had issues. Hard to fix a gun when they dont make parts.

owlhoot

Quote from: jordanz7935 on April 07, 2018, 10:44:58 AM
Id pass... they are nice handling guns but the few ive been around have all had issues. Hard to fix a gun when they dont make parts.
Wouldn't even give one a look, too many failed

sswv

sticking with 21" Remingtons

BandedSpur

Good to know they are supporting the older Charles Dalys.