OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

hey Bulldog368 sent you a call ment for member Candyman!!!!!!!!

Started by adkmountainken, April 03, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adkmountainken

made a mistake and accidently sent you a John Tanner trough call that was supposed to go to member Candyman!!!!! your SS is still on way and will be there Friday. can you send this call back to me or forward to Candyman if he still wants it???

TerryLNanny

I don't know what in the hell your talking about, if I reseave a call from you, I'll send it back.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

eorlando

Lol. Heard of PMs????? Haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

adkmountainken

I had sold a SS call to Bulldog, I had sold a trough call to Candyman, accidently sent BOTH calls to Bulldog! funny thing is I sent Candymans  call out first which shows delivered to Bulldog whos call is not due until Friday. I have never made a mistake like this before and I am sure it happened as I had to many deals "in the works". feel like a giant azzhead now.....hoping Bulldog will forward call to Candyman and i'll send a "i'm sorry" package to both of them!

Sir-diealot

As I am fond of saying "Everybody makes mistakes, my parents had me"
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

adkmountainken

Bulldog has contacted me he DOES HAVE the SS now I need to sort out another mess!!!! he has offered to send on the call and for that I will buy HIM one!

adkmountainken

Bulldog replied to your pm to forward the call and gave you Fred's address. for your trouble I will send you another Tanner trough I have and I will also be sending Fred another package to make up for me being such a dumb azz !!!!!!! learn soothing new every day, today I learned that this hillbilly need to make ONE DEAL AT A TIME!

HFultzjr

Everybody makes mistakes! :newmascot:
Just be glad we have some really great members on here that will make it right.
:OGturkeyhead:

bulldog368

Candyman had his call hand delivered this morning! It's all good adkmountainken

Candyman

It worked out. Thanks Eric for taking the time out of your day to meet me.  Maybe those Hill birds will cooperate soon. Best of luck.

-Fred

BottomLand54

That's what you call genuine turkey hunters that care one for another right there! I am glad their is still some good folks out here that care about their fellow man and hunter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adkmountainken

for your time and troubles Eric I will be sending you a John Tanner trough call and Fred i'm sending you a Mac blue mahoe tomorrow on me, again very sorry hope this helps!

revjtwiggins

Hey, I never got any calls from you either. You want to send me a couple while you are in a generous mood? :funnyturkey:

southern_leo

Wow that's a class act right there. Going above and beyond to accommodate after an honest mistake. Well done.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk