OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Taxidermist for Kansas Rio

Started by greenheadIL, April 20, 2011, 10:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenheadIL

Ok guys killed an awesome Rio in Kanas and was wondering if I could get some suggestions for some good taxidermists with prices.  I live in Illinois, so something close would be awesome, but if  have to ship out so be it.

Thanks.

The Turkenator

We are located in Virginia and ship mounts to any destination. Visit our website at www.rapaleetaxidermy.com   
In business since 1970.    Visit our  bird gallery for a sampling of turkey mounts
Contact our office if you have any questions.

TRKYHTR

Quote from: The Turkenator on April 20, 2011, 12:34:28 PM
We are located in Virginia and ship mounts to any destination. Visit our website at www.rapaleetaxidermy.com   
In business since 1970.    Visit our  bird gallery for a sampling of turkey mounts
Contact our office if you have any questions.

Turkenator I went to your website and I have to say your mounts look phenominal. I usually don't comment on turkey mounts because most aren't worthy of a comment. Your gobbling on a limb turkey is the best I've seen and I have 4 Cally Morris mounts in my house.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

savduck

I would have to agree. Very nice.
Georgia Boy

The Turkenator

Thanks for the compliments. I really appreciate it.
Todd Rapalee
www.rapaleetaxidermy.com

Birds only

I always comment on good work and all I do is turkey's. Glad to see another good taxidermist that know how to do turkey's. Great work.