What was so special ?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

drakehammer

Gobble!

drakehammer

Hmmm. I'll have to look it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Izzyjoe

Sounds like someone got into a bidding war, cause that price should get you three of them! Or you could have two benelli M2's.

MK M GOBL

That' crazy

Probably owned by a little old lady who only used it on Sunday's before church... LOL

MK M GOBL

goblr77

That's crazy. I know the older Remingtons were better quality than the newer ones but there are still much better shotguns available. I'm not paying 3 grand for anything but an over/under.

longislandloco

Probably collectors pushing up the price, collectors have ruined many a hobby/sport. Then the market corrects and they reap what they sow.
"A man ought to have a good shotgun, needn't be an expensive shotgun, just a good shotgun".....Old Moe

owlhoot

Quote from: MK M GOBL on March 30, 2018, 04:19:36 AM
That' crazy

Probably owned by a little old lady who only used it on Sunday's before church... LOL

MK M GOBL

Lol and you know it has less than a box of turkey loads shot threw it

FL-Boss

a lot has to do with the season... this is the right time to be selling a turkey gun.

TANK

:hb2:
Quote from: FL-Boss on March 30, 2018, 11:29:14 AM
a lot has to do with the season... this is the right time to be selling a turkey gun.
Exactly and it is also tax return season !!!

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: TANK on March 31, 2018, 09:25:57 AM
:hb2:
Quote from: FL-Boss on March 30, 2018, 11:29:14 AM
Exactly and it is also tax return season !!!
I always thought it was pay into tax season..

budtripp

There's one on gunbroker right now with a starting bid of 2k!! Surprisingly no one has bid on it yet. There's also an 870 with a bidding war going on that's currently at almost 1300

Gobble!

Quote from: budtripp on April 11, 2018, 08:46:15 AM
There's one on gunbroker right now with a starting bid of 2k!! Surprisingly no one has bid on it yet. There's also an 870 with a bidding war going on that's currently at almost 1300

$1,300 870  :bike2: