News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

pick me out a couple of Enticer pots

Started by ezmorningrebel, March 28, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishr64

callmakerman

I'll give you one and that's the wet one in the composite pot. I've had one for about 12 years and never leave home without it. Love it when it's wet and yes have killed birds using it but still sounds great dry. Get one with some of his wet strikers. You'll love it.

model94

Am Hoberts customer service is one of the best in the business. I cracked the glass on my Wet one Classic and he fixed it for free!!

Red vyper

Just got the wet-one double glass and it's bad !

rcpigg65

Between me ,my son and nephew we have 8 different Enticers , all surfaces , and all have accounted for birds . The silver fox is my favorite .

owego

To all who have Enticer Aluminum Calls. I started putting Aluminum Call instruction. in each call today. Condition 3 different places on the call, as the call will play the same 360 & 1 inch in from the edge. You will get 3 different sounds , one place with green scotch brite for hi pitch, one place with 400 grit for sharp pitch & one place with the gray stone for deep raspy. All 3 are in the call pack. Hope this helps! thanks Al Holbert

land cruiser

That's great, I ordered one yesterday, hopefully it will ship with new instructions