turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Shooting Vest for Turkeys

Started by Ol timer, February 03, 2022, 11:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol timer

How may of you have used a Camo game bird vest to use for turkey season instead of a regular turkey multi pocket vest? I like to carry lighter especially when the weather gets hotter. How many of you have use them as there daily way to travel and hunt spring turkeys. Is it still practical to consider?

Greg Massey

Quote from: Ol timer on February 03, 2022, 11:57:14 AM
How may of you have used a Camo game bird vest to use for turkey season instead of a regular turkey multi pocket vest? I like to carry lighter especially when the weather gets hotter. How many of you have use them as there daily way to travel and hunt spring turkeys. Is it still practical to consider?
Get you Glenda Green satchel and you will throw that game bird vest away.. All of Glenda stuff is top notch products. She also back up and running on Facebook so look her up and see all of turkey products that her and her sister make for us turkey hunters.

Dtrkyman

Hot out, mouth call and gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Dominion Tom

I haven't used one but think it would work out fine if you are planning on packing light.  I agree with Greg - consider a Glenda Green satchel.  I went this route about five years ago and haven't looked back.  I doubt I'll ever wear a vest again.

ODT