OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Help with an M2 tube

Started by Life of Riley, March 24, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Life of Riley

I'm looking for a choke for my M2 28" 12ga. I prefer non-ported due to noise reduction and my belief that porting has no major effect on shotgun/shell performance. I'm open to any suggestions, and I've just been reading old threads on this sight for the last hour! Oh, most importantly, I'll be shooting 3 inch Winchester longbeard XR's, probably 6's. I most likely will take other shells with me when I go to the range, but am looking to pick just one and zero my red dot with that particular load. I hunt the upper midwest and lots of ag fields and open prairie.

taylorjones20

Non-ported = Rob Roberts .660
Alive only by the Grace Of God

mightyjoeyoung

Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Swamper7

Im shooting a non-ported carlsons .675 out of an m1 getting a very even hunting pattern with lb 6s

BINK McCARTY

Quote from: Life of Riley on March 24, 2018, 02:27:11 AM
I'm looking for a choke for my M2 28" 12ga. I prefer non-ported due to noise reduction and my belief that porting has no major effect on shotgun/shell performance. I'm open to any suggestions, and I've just been reading old threads on this sight for the last hour! Oh, most importantly, I'll be shooting 3 inch Winchester longbeard XR's, probably 6's. I most likely will take other shells with me when I go to the range, but am looking to pick just one and zero my red dot with that particular load. I hunt the upper midwest and lots of ag fields and open prairie.
I have a non-ported Roberts Final Strut .640 if you might be interested.