OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Austy Bott On Pennsylvania Outdoor Life

Started by TalksToTurkeys, March 12, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TalksToTurkeys

http://wnep.com/tag/austy-bott-custom-turkey-calls/

Pennsylvania Outdoor Life did a segment on Austy Bott that they aired last night. Here's a link if you missed it.

EZ

Excellent!!!! You won't find a better guy and callmaker than Austy.... world class!!!

callmakerman

They couldn't have found a better call maker or person for their show. Top notch guy all the way.

mspaci

Great guy, customer service second to none, & great calls

idratherb

His calls and craftsmanship are top notch

Old Timer53

Congrats to my good friend. 
Great guy...top notch call builder

:icon_thumright:

Terry

Awesome! I was texting him earlier today about a call, he's top notch for sure

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ol bob

Had the pleasure of meeting Austy at Unicoi sure hope we meet again.

Austy

Thanks for all the positive comments fellas, greatly appreciated!!  WNEP had reached out to me back in early January just before Unicoi to do that piece and they had specifically ask me about Jordan Yelpers because someone had given them my name to follow up with the other Turkey Call making segments that they had done recently.  WNEP had done one show with Top Calls out of PA for Pot Calls and the next segment was with Ed Terfenko also from NE Pa for his Box calls.  When WNEP looked my name up they saw that I was lucky enough to win a few awards at Nationals with a Jordan style yelper so that's what they wanted to do the series on, a different style of call from the others.

I was sick as a dog with a constant nagging cough when we were finally able to get together for that piece and as a result I had a hard time running a call, I would get about a 1/4 of the way into running a call and would have to fight off wanting to cough.  I had ask the host Don Jacobs if he could do a short piece for that "Boat Paddle" that so many of you awesome call makers/buyers from around the country have signed and made some awesome contributions to.  I wanted to make sure that it got out there that this call making/buying community is not just about Turkey Calls but we all have a Huge Heart, Thanks

Austy

Champ63

Job well done Ol boy and beautiful call you donated!!!

Jacobson

Way to go Austy, proud to have some of your calls.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

mgm1955

Quote from: mspaci on March 12, 2018, 11:52:03 AM
Great guy, customer service second to none, & great calls
:agreed: :agreed:
Some of my favorite calls!!

silverspur

Quote from: EZ on March 12, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
Excellent!!!! You won't find a better guy and callmaker than Austy.... world class!!!

I couldnt agree more EZ, Austy is top shelf and makes a mighty fine caller!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs