OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rookie Callmaker

Started by Dogpatch Custom Calls, March 17, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogpatch Custom Calls

I guess I am a creeper on Old Gobbler. I read all of the time but have never posted. I started turning pots a little over a year ago thanks to FiredUp. I figured that I would break the ice and post some pics of some of my work.

Dogpatch Custom Calls

southern_leo

Nice work

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Nice job, I have a piece of slate from a broken call and I would like to make a pot for it, have a friend that I thought could help but he does not have a lathe. Hope to get it made by May 2019 and get something with it then.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Footballer

Very nice! What material are those pots made of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flydown Custom Calls

Dogpatch Custom Calls

Quote from: Footballer on March 18, 2018, 08:39:32 AM
Very nice! What material are those pots made of?

It is a composite material.

Double B

Followed by buzzards

tree_ghost

Nice looking pots. I'd like to hear how that material sounds with the slate surface....

Maintenancetech

Is that composite deck board? Or something else. Where do you get your blanks?

West Augusta

I've got a few of Joe's calls and they sound great.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Jimmyj

firedup

Mr. Dogpatch is making some really huntable calls. Those that may know me, know that I have more than a few quality calls to choose from ..... but his slate pot is always close to hand and his composite in glass or aluminum, with a carbon striker, is one of my go to wet weather calls. Solid calls.