only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Follow His example

Started by misfire, March 15, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do."

--Luke 23:34

As we all know, words are powerful... especially dying words. And as we near Easter Sunday, it's important that each of us remembers just exactly what Jesus had to say right before His earthly life ended.

One of the last things Jesus said while hanging from the cross were words of forgiveness.

Today I want to ask you, if Christ could pray a prayer of forgiveness for those who were putting Him to death, can you pray a prayer of forgiveness for those in your life who mistreat you?

Despite what you may be going through today, can you look past your own "junk" and extend forgiveness to others?

Jesus' dying words on the cross are a powerful example of how you and I ought to treat those who mistreat us. Are you willing to follow His perfect example in every area of your life today? Will you extend forgiveness to those who don't deserve it?

I challenge you to pick up your cross today... and live out the life of forgiveness Christ has given you!
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Sir-diealot

In all honesty this is one of my greatest downfalls.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Chuck1443

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misfire

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 16, 2018, 08:32:08 AM
In all honesty this is one of my greatest downfalls.

If everyone were honest, we would all admit to struggling with this, I know I do
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net