OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Valentine's Day gift

Started by Sixes, March 15, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixes

I made a thread on Valentine's with the card that my wife gave me, and I finally had a little time to get up to Billy Buice's place. We spent an hour and a half or so talking arrowheads and turkey and how much everything in our county has changed over the last 20 years.

Anyway, I picked out a Desert Ironwood (that happened to have a February 2018 date) from my wife and a Black and White Ebony from myself.

Here is a pic of the card and a pic of my new trumpets.

Resized_20180214_112417 by Tim Hillhouse, on Flickr

buice by Tim Hillhouse, on Flickr

KentuckyHeadhunter

Awesome congrats neighbor!  You did REALLY well!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

davisd9

Very nice.  I am wanting one of his 5.5" bad!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

eorlando

Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chris O

Sir-diealot

Great girlfriend. I hope to have one of those trumpets by turkey season 2019
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

nitro

Great choices. My Buice Ironwoods are my go to calls. Good luck this Spring!!
Royal Slam 2008

chefrific

You sir have a keeper for sure.  Best Valentine's card and gift ever!  Congrats.

DocHolliday

You sir, are a lucky man! Twice.

Sixes

His phone was ringing continually and he answered one time and of course it was someone ordering a call. He wrote it down in his notebook and showed me the waiting list to get one built and said his stock of ready calls is lower than it has been in years.

I did see someone's order that was about ready that contained either 6 or 8 calls, they were all together on one of his racks. Quite an order for somebody

Sixes

Oh yeah, thanks for all the kind words.

My wife has always understood that I am a hunter and she has never got mad nor pitched a fit about me being gone doing what I love. Of course, if it's deer or turkey season and I'm stuck at home, I'm pretty hard to live with. ;D

mgm1955

Congrats!! Couple of fine trumpets!