turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New York 2018

Started by sierra6, April 06, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

Ok. Thanks. I figured that it might be a little early yet. I will be hunting around Corning if you're familiar with that area?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: tomstopper on April 17, 2018, 03:41:51 AM
Ok. Thanks. I figured that it might be a little early yet. I will be hunting around Corning if you're familiar with that area?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
I owe you an apology, Watkins Glenn is Skyler County, not Steuben County. I am the same distance from Bath, NY and I still have not heard anything from there either.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

TauntoHawk

Expect winter flocks still in a lot of places certainly for youth weekend but even by the start of the season I doubt they will be all broken up yet

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

turkaholic

First two weeks seem a lot better than last years first two. Had good gobbling just about every day. I was surprised to see 5" of snow on the day before opening day for us in Cobbleskill. Camo not very effective with out a KkK uniform. I have seen more Jakes this year than I've seen in many years, I am very pleased. I figured it would be way worse this year with the Winter we had. Im heading back up today for another week, looks to be warm. Bird here in CT are running to the calls as the hens are sitting on eggs now. Life is great, at times
live to hunt hunt to live