OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pappys Easter Bingo !!

Started by Old Gobbler, April 18, 2011, 10:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Pappy's Easter Bingo

Many Thanks goes out to Pappy a.k.a Jack Lewis for sponsoring this very special Easter Bingo Game -

Here is is...a River Cane and Bamboo yelper. With a Dogwood Blossom painted on one side and the words " Life begins when the Dogwood blooms" on the other side. It has one of my"OG" 10 gauge shotgun shell brasses on the barrel and a .357 magnum casing for the mouthpiece ferule. The lipstop is made from eva rubber and a piece of Green Stone which I believe is Malachite. It will come with signed certificate and velvet pouch. The call is signed on the brass shotgun casing and numbered and dated also there. ..pappy

Pick 12 of these  :cross2: and pm me the ones you have chosen by Easter Night 10 pm Eastern time

1 James
2 John
3 Peter
4 Joanna
5  Joseph of Arimathea
6  Mary Magdalene
7 Mary the mother of James
8  Mary mother of Jesus
9  Nicodemus
10 Salome another woman at the tomb
11  Simon of Cyrene carried Christs' cross
12 Pontius Pilat
13 Herod
14 Barrabas
15 Judas Iscariot
16 Caiaphas
17 Jonah the Prophet
18 The Pharisees
19  Nazareth
20  Malchus the soldier who's ear was cut off by Peter
21 Annas father inlaw to Caiaphas
22 The cock the crew
23  the hall of judgement
24 Golgotha
25  Via Del E Rosa
26 Calvary
27 Jerusalem
28  Caesar
29  Gabbatha the judgement seat where Pilate sat also called the Pavement
30 Mary the wife of Cleophas
31  the unamed disciple at the cross (John) "whom Jesus Loved"
32  hyssop the mixture they forced Him to drink on the cross
34  Galilee
35  the two angels in the tomb
36  Emmaus
37 Doubting Thomas
38 Simon the Leper
39 Bethany

Be prepared because there will be occasional Easter quiz's and extra points/ will be awarded to the first to post the correct answer !!! and those points will be used buy the member to fill in the gaps on any missing words as the game draws down - start reading up !!! 

Check out Jacks site at   ---  http://pappyscalls.com/shop/  Pappy will make you a very special call out of available woods -

Pm me {copy and paste} your 12 picks and I will keep them for verification purposes 
The Winner is the first member to get a total of 12 words and/or first correct answers and pm's me Bingo !!!! 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon