Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sounds as good as it looks (macassar ebony)

Started by Old Gobbler, March 04, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Getting some orders out of the way ....that's the good news ---the bad news is it looks like I'm running a steady 1 year plus  wait for new orders  --sorry guys

I'll be making a few more like this ...this season , and I have some rosewood and mahogany calls in the works as I speak

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

KYHeadhunter02

Very nice as always Shannon!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DrDirtNap

Very nice!  How much do you sell them for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Old Gobbler

Quote from: DrDirtNap on March 05, 2018, 09:37:01 PM
Very nice!  How much do you sell them for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that one is 160 plus 10 for shipping(2018 price ) --it sounds unbelievable. .take my word for it , it's the (brown recluse ) model look for that thread to see the video on that model

For the rest of you guys ...I've been condensing all the messages and pm's texts  and emails for the last few weeks and going straight down the line .....

I am in the process of going down the list ....I do this by calling /texting you on the ph# you provided ....my area code is (954) btw ......

This call , plus another rosewoood i finished up is up for grabs ..and I'm moving down the list , okay .... :fire:

I'll probably make 3 or 4 calls and that will be it for 2018 , ill make some more next year....I putting the list at a 2 year wait roughly --Shannon Kelly
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon