OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Need HELP fast guys! **RESOLVED**

Started by Spring_Woods, April 18, 2011, 05:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Quote from: Spring_Woods on April 18, 2011, 10:42:49 PM
Quote from: SumToy on April 18, 2011, 07:24:32 PM
Would like to see you with a new choke ;)but the pattern you have will kill a bird.  If that was 40 yards just put you some sights on the gun and go have fun.  The choke will come in time but now I dont think that is the problem.

Well, I splurged and bought a PG .670 choke.  :lol:

I probably should have asked this first; will a different/better choke somehow make the shot shoot "on"?  ::)

I have saw it before.   Take and get you some junk shells from walmart.(8's/9's)    Put target at 50 ft shoot the gun with stock full and the turkey choke you have.  This will let you know.  Then if you need sights get a good set and set POI at 50 feet.   Then pull it back to  40 yards test one shot.

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Spring_Woods

I was searching around and was wondering if a dirty barrel could cause the gun to shoot high?
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

SumToy

That I have never noticed.  Now smaller choke will make it shoot high. Hotter shell will also make it shoot high. One thing folks look over is how they mount the gun. Try to shoulder the gun the same way all the time. That will make you be off.  That is why the clay guys spend all the money on stock work so it fall in place.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Spring_Woods

RESOLVED..

I drew a much finer bead, and a much needed cleaning. :)

"Was that a gobble?":gobble: