OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Where are you guys from??  (Read 7040 times)

Offline Laloom83

Re: Where are you guys from??
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2018, 05:42:43 PM »
From Mississippi but living in Connecticut the past 4 years. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How’s the hunting that away. If my wife gets promoted i might be moving to Ridgefield....

Connecticut hunting to me is way easier than Mississippi but not as easy as the Texas panhandle. The birds work very well. There’s a lot of good state land spots.  The limit is crazy though between fall and spring on state and private land you can kill a total of like 10 birds which is ridiculous.  I hunt with another buddy most of the time and between the two of us we usually kill 5 or so together during the spring. Also you can only hunt until 12 during the spring. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CtRider

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2018, 05:46:12 PM »

How’s the hunting that away. If my wife gets promoted i might be moving to Ridgefield....

Connecticut hunting to me is way easier than Mississippi but not as easy as the Texas panhandle. The birds work very well. There’s a lot of good state land spots.  The limit is crazy though between fall and spring on state and private land you can kill a total of like 10 birds which is ridiculous.  I hunt with another buddy most of the time and between the two of us we usually kill 5 or so together during the spring. Also you can only hunt until 12 during the spring. 

Hush! The hunting sucks, there’s no turkeys here!

Offline Laloom83

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2018, 05:49:42 PM »

Hush! The hunting sucks, there’s no turkeys here!

Oops spilled the beans!

Offline Captain Hooks

• EZ Outdoors
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2018, 09:44:31 PM »
That’s alway a plus

Offline gobbler777

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2018, 01:41:34 PM »
Western MD.  Good ol Hagerstown
Born and raised there in good old Hagerstown. I still visit my 94 year old mom who still lives by herself in the house I was raised in in a neighborhood across from North High School. Killed my first Maryland turkeys at Indian Springs and Greenridge. W.Va. birds at Sleepy Creek.
Where do you live? Attended my 50th Class Reunion there this past Fall LOLs. Been here on the lower shore since 1974.
Trust you had a great season.
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

Offline Lefty

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2018, 12:06:32 PM »
Western MD.  Good ol Hagerstown
Born and raised there in good old Hagerstown. I still visit my 94 year old mom who still lives by herself in the house I was raised in in a neighborhood across from North High School. Killed my first Maryland turkeys at Indian Springs and Greenridge. W.Va. birds at Sleepy Creek.
Where do you live? Attended my 50th Class Reunion there this past Fall LOLs. Been here on the lower shore since 1974.
Trust you had a great season.

I live on the north end near the fairgrounds, so not too far from your mom.  I'm a transplant, was a PA boy and married a Maryland girl that drug me across the border.

Season went well, tagged out in MD and PA, struck out in TN.

Offline gobbler777

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2018, 03:41:55 PM »
Looks like Washington County had the top kill for Maryland this year.
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland