OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Help identify this crossbow???'  (Read 3109 times)

Offline Happy hooker

• The Boss Gobbler
Help identify this crossbow???'
« on: February 28, 2018, 03:12:05 PM »
Hey guys seems I can pick up my first cross bow cheap used from a guy "really cheap" but he doesn't remember what brand it is. Don't have a picture,,but if this helps there's a round medallion type embedded in the stock of a cobra snake coiled up ready to strike,,any ideas on brand???

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Help identify this crossbow???'
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 03:47:46 PM »
Googled "crossbow with cobra emblem" and this popped up:

http://www.crossbownation.com/community/threads/identifying-crossbow.35492/
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 09:31:06 PM »
 Not a crossbow guy actually hate em. This year I was sick. Had my dominant eye sewed shut and was weak. I had to shoot w the opposite eye/hand because of it. A  fellow I know gave me a ten point nitro to use. W shipping it’s near 2 grand. I was forced to use it a bit as I recovered or not shoot.
My other buddy bought me a crossman sniper. Kinda couldn’t believe the price point on that. It was under 300 shipped.
Now I’m a hunter ed guy. An arrow is an arrow. They should not be shot long at game too much hang time. Raven commercials are for idiots!
Anyway my back target is 60 yards, I was hitting matchbook size spots at that distance. Not game mind you, targets but it shows consistency in the shots. I’d recommend that cheap crossman sniper. Why deal w someone else’s used problem?

Offline kyturkeyhunter4

• Longbeard
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 02:39:27 PM »
I believe it's the Pse Copper Head and they changed the name a few years back to a Pse Viper.