Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Slight distraction

Started by RutnNStrutn, February 22, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Hey guys, I'm getting married on Sunday. :z-flirtysmile3: Needless to say, the preparation for the wedding and planning the honeymoon has been a bit of a distraction. :z-dizzy: I'll get the main posts up as soon as I can, and have Old Gobbler make them stickies like he usually does.
In the meantime, scout your butts off, let's take home the title this season!! :icon_thumright: :fud: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey2: :funnyturkey: :z-winnersmiley:

Dr Juice

Congrats brother. I hope she likes or supports your turkey addiction

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Mountainburd

Big congrats Rut.  Best of luck to you.  As Dr. Juice said, I sure hope you've made quite clear the importance of turkey hunting leading up to the marriage.

Twowithone

Rut congratulations on your marriage. I know your bride supports your turkey hunting shes in your youtube videos cool as a tagteam. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

NJFF6925

Hayudog

Enjoy   Have fun.   And congrats my friend.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Twowithone on February 23, 2018, 09:03:09 AM
Rut congratulations on your marriage. I know your bride supports your turkey hunting shes in your youtube videos cool as a tagteam. :firefighter:
:lol: Good thing my soon to be wife isn't on OG. She wouldn't like your comment. ;D That was an old girlfriend that I haven't dated in years in those videos.  :TooFunny:
But my fiance is very cool and supportive. When we planned the wedding date, I told her it had to be after deer and duck season, but before spring turkey season!!! ;) ;D :TooFunny:
Thanks for the well wishes guys!! I finally found the right gal. Only took me 57 years!! ::)

TURKEYWHACKER

;D Had a feeling about the video's.  :TooFunny:

Thebody

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 22, 2018, 03:11:48 PM
Hey guys, I'm getting married on Sunday. :z-flirtysmile3: Needless to say, the preparation for the wedding and planning the honeymoon has been a bit of a distraction. :z-dizzy: I'll get the main posts up as soon as I can, and have Old Gobbler make them stickies like he usually does.
In the meantime, scout your butts off, let's take home the title this season!! :icon_thumright: :fud: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey2: :funnyturkey: :z-winnersmiley:
Congrats

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

RutnNStrutn