OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

SUMTOY SIGHT BASE GIVEAWAY --Game called !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 21, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

SUMTOY SIGHT BASE  GIVEAWAY
http://www.sumtoycustoms.com

SumToy Customs
23 dogwood ext
Jesup ,Ga 31545   

Shop phone is 1 912 237 4360

A HUGE THANKS GOES OUT TO WILLIAM  OF SUMTOY CUSTOMS FOR GENEROUSLY DONATING A SIGHT BASE (SIGHT NOT INCLUDED)FOR ONE LUCKY OLDGOBBLER FORUM MEMBER !!!

The lucky winner . Shall receive .....ONE (1) AVAILABLE ....SUMTOY SIGHT BASE  !!!!!THE SUMTOY BASE  is a base designed to fit top of most gus to mount a Burris or Vortex (sight not included )

Rules

1) To register for the game , all you need to do is post to this very thread ......it would be nice if you gave a nice thank you to William .....BTW ...THANK YOU WILLIAM !!!

you need to have 10 quality posts anywhere on the forum  to play , if you don't ....start posting , and then register --

At any time without warning ...it could be a day from now or a month from now ....could be 2am could be 2 pm ....anytime I will post "game called " the first member to post after we who happened to register to this game by posting

1 prize per member per season maximum

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

bowhunter2k9

Romans 8:38-39

southern_leo

I just won the choke and still in for the yingling so I'm gonna opt out of this one, but I wanted to say a huge thanks to William for his support of the site and Shannon for his management of it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

mrclif

Thank you William

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Spring Fever

austinc

Thanks william! Looks like a real nice base!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

blake_08

I'm in. Thanks William

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

BBD

Thank you William, I been wanting a sumtoy base for quite a while!

Snood Life

greenhead11

Chuck1443

Thanks William

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renegade19

Swab21

Ridge

perrytrails