OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Where is the rest of the team?  (Read 2893 times)

Offline TURKEYWHACKER

• The Boss Gobbler
Where is the rest of the team?
« on: February 20, 2018, 07:02:43 PM »
C'mon guys, lets see some posts.  :icon_thumright:

Offline Twowithone

• Longbeard
Re: Where is the rest of the team?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 07:57:49 PM »
They,ll come around everybodys out scouting. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 02:52:05 PM »
They've all checked in with me via PM. We're all here. I'll be putting up our usual posts soon. Feel free to fill everyone in with what's new for this season guys!! :funnyturkey:

Offline Mountainburd

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 08:34:28 PM »
I'm here.  Really looking forward to the season starting.  Best of luck to everyone, especially the Florida guys who are starting very soon.

With that being said, I sure hope some members on the team step it up with posting and team support.  I saw a good bit of sour grapes last year, with several team members not posting a thing because they were having a bad season.  There's no excuse for that in my book.  It bothered me to the point where I debated even joining again this year.

I know what it's like to have a bad season....I've had a number of them.  But this is a team.  Even if your down on your luck, muster the graciousness to give a few kind words to those that are having success.  Alright, I'm off my soapbox. 

Good luck to all this season.

Offline Thebody

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 03:41:09 PM »
I'm here.  Really looking forward to the season starting.  Best of luck to everyone, especially the Florida guys who are starting very soon.

With that being said, I sure hope some members on the team step it up with posting and team support.  I saw a good bit of sour grapes last year, with several team members not posting a thing because they were having a bad season.  There's no excuse for that in my book.  It bothered me to the point where I debated even joining again this year.

I know what it's like to have a bad season....I've had a number of them.  But this is a team.  Even if your down on your luck, muster the graciousness to give a few kind words to those that are having success.  Alright, I'm off my soapbox. 

Good luck to all this season.
I am alive....getting ready for the GA trip

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

Offline TrackeySauresRex

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 10:05:18 PM »
I'm still up here in the north east men. It has been a mild February. Spring is near and I'm patiently waiting to see if my lottery permits are awarded. I will keep you all in the loop.
B-Well All
Johnny
 :turkey:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Offline suburbhunter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 01:31:10 PM »
 :turkey2: I'm here and ready to roll into a new season!!!!!