OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: What do you use to carry your pots and strikers?  (Read 6751 times)

Offline M,Yingling

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • In The Hills, PA
Re: What do you use to carry your pots and strikers?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2018, 09:58:40 AM »
man i toss mine in shoulder bag and go nothing to difficult lol

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
 https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Offline Beards and Hooks

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2018, 09:22:29 PM »
Man, those calls take me back. Been a long tim since I saw one of those mad multi surface pots. I like it.
Well because of my car accident I had in Nov. 2001 I was unable to hunt between 2002 and 2015 so those calls are still in mint condition. I wish I knew what happened to my corn cob strikers, I really loved the way they sounded more than any I have had since. I probably loaned them out and forgot who to. I was on a series of medication that made me a zombie for many years to control my pain, finally have a good combination that works well for me though I don't take the one if I am going to drive or handle a firearm.
You should try out the enticer corncob strikers I only have one wood type but it sounds great and they are very reasonably priced!

Offline Usahuntingear

• Usahuntingear
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2018, 08:48:33 AM »
we have made striker/trumpet roll up pouches for 9 years and have sold over 900 of them.
One day at a time.

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2018, 12:27:15 PM »
Man, those calls take me back. Been a long tim since I saw one of those mad multi surface pots. I like it.
Well because of my car accident I had in Nov. 2001 I was unable to hunt between 2002 and 2015 so those calls are still in mint condition. I wish I knew what happened to my corn cob strikers, I really loved the way they sounded more than any I have had since. I probably loaned them out and forgot who to. I was on a series of medication that made me a zombie for many years to control my pain, finally have a good combination that works well for me though I don't take the one if I am going to drive or handle a firearm.
You should try out the enticer corncob strikers I only have one wood type but it sounds great and they are very reasonably priced!
Thanks, I saved that to desktop.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline Turkeyman62

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2018, 01:23:43 PM »
Strikers I use Glenda's roll ups . Very good Quality.
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

Offline Alberta Jonny

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2018, 10:41:39 PM »
$6.99 for 6 pair from amazon.....

Take a pair of scissors to them and....bingo!   A dozen call holders.

you can stuff a handful of strikers in one as well…

You're welcome.

Love this idea, wife's a little pissy though lol.

Offline Ishi

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2018, 09:49:10 AM »
Why does it matter vest wise? Are you referring to a fanny pack, pants pocket? I’m not for sure your question. I carry pots in coozies. Strikers in a bag. They are actually thrown in my vest but I’m not sure why it matters cause I’d do the same anywhere. You don’t want wet grass, dew drops, rain drops, greasy/muddy vegetation , etc contaminating anything

I’m saying Duh.... why didn’t I think of the coozie for my extra pot calls :thanks:
The Spirit Lives On