OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Im ready right now  (Read 3753 times)

Offline Twowithone

• Longbeard
Im ready right now
« on: February 18, 2018, 04:40:41 PM »
Been a long winter cant wait to get out.The season is right around the corner for my brothers down South good luck on your openers. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Offline TURKEYWHACKER

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Im ready right now
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 11:11:31 AM »
Much appreciated. I will start out playing guide for the youth weekend before my season kicks off on 3/17.  :icon_thumright:

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 03:14:56 PM »
Where you from in NY? I am in the Finger Lakes Region.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 03:08:25 PM »
I'm ready also!!! :funnyturkey: Good luck to everyone this spring!! :fud: :OGani:

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 03:18:32 PM »
My spirit is ready but my body is not, still healing up from my shoulder surgery and need to get some more walking in. I have til May first for opening season though and I am walking every day I can, would be walking more but I don't have a coat that will fit over this shoulder sling.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 06:47:53 PM »
I feel your pain. This will be my second season of having a bum shoulder. Looks like a total shoulder replacement is in my future. :o

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 07:28:54 PM »
I feel your pain. This will be my second season of having a bum shoulder. Looks like a total shoulder replacement is in my future. :o
That does not sound like fun at all, best of luck to you with the operation.

John Koenig:

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 07:29:29 PM »
I wanted to apologize as I was very politely informed I am not supposed to be posting in the team areas, I did not realize I was doing anything wrong, still new here and was just replying to new posts since my last visit that came up. I will try not to do it again. Best of luck to everyone this season.

John Koenig:

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 09:05:09 PM »
I wanted to apologize as I was very politely informed I am not supposed to be posting in the team areas
Who told you that?  ??? Non-team members have always posted in the general categories on the team forums. I've even posted in other teams forums in the past. What non-team members don't do is post in the team official threads, like running scores, reporting harvests, etc.

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 09:07:52 PM »
I am not going to say because they were very polite and I do believe they meant well, I just do not want to ahmmm... Ruffle any feathers!

John Koenig:

Offline Twowithone

• Longbeard
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 08:53:22 AM »
Sirdiealot if I harvest a Gobbler this season and you come on Guns&Hoses and congradulate me I take that as a compliment so Id say keep posting. Ive gone on other teams boards and chatted with people no foul no harm. :firefighter:

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 02:43:22 PM »
Sirdiealot if I harvest a Gobbler this season and you come on Guns&Hoses and congradulate me I take that as a compliment so Id say keep posting. Ive gone on other teams boards and chatted with people no foul no harm. :firefighter:
That is good to know, thanks. I would love to congratulate you!, I like it more when somebody else does well than when I do well, I was more happy for a friends son when he got his Ham Radio license than I was for my upgraded license.  I would put my name in for a team but with our current vehicle situation I am not even sure I am going to be able to afford to hunt. Looking at a $300.00 repair at least and I am on disability because of my car accidents and my girlfriend is 22 years older than me and is retired so those bills can just kill us. We intend to have another vehicle by next winter, a 4x4 truck or she wants and SUV so I told her I have no problem with a 4x4 SUV but she had better get used to the idea of blood on the carpet in the back from when I chuck a deer or turkey in the back because it does not wash out well! lol

John Koenig:

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2018, 08:42:15 PM »
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Offline Twowithone

• Longbeard
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2018, 08:49:02 AM »
I thought it would never get here but tomorrows the big day for Pa. gobbler hunters. :firefighter:

Offline TrackeySauresRex

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »
 :fud:  :OGani:  Choot em up!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."