OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

For those who use scopes

Started by Cane Cutter, February 18, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sealer

coonhunter

I have a old leupold 2-7x32 vx1.  I had a vortex 1x but I did not like the 1x power.  It actually made stuff look further away
Joshua 24:15

birdman67

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on March 26, 2018, 09:47:38 PM
I have the Leupold VX-1 1-4x20 turkey plex and it's a very nice lightweight scope.

This one is great!
Loving God's Creation!

dms2511

No question, Nikon Turkey Pro the best in my opinion. Unfortunately, no longer being made and sold. Leupold the 2nd best, but I've found that you get what you pay for.

dbishop

I see that the two most popular scopes on this thread are both discontinued by the manufacturer...both the Nikon and Leupold with turkey reticles.  I've been looking for a few weeks now and come across a truglo 1-4x24 scope with circle reticle and 30mm tube.  It's only a $100 scope...so probably not as clear as a Nikon or Leupold...but at least it's currently being manufactured and available.  I have one ordered...so when it arrives I'll find out if it was money well spent or foolishly squandered I suppose.

Dr Juice

Quote from: dbishop on April 07, 2018, 10:58:26 PM
I see that the two most popular scopes on this thread are both discontinued by the manufacturer...both the Nikon and Leupold with turkey reticles.  I've been looking for a few weeks now and come across a truglo 1-4x24 scope with circle reticle and 30mm tube.  It's only a $100 scope...so probably not as clear as a Nikon or Leupold...but at least it's currently being manufactured and available.  I have one ordered...so when it arrives I'll find out if it was money well spent or foolishly squandered I suppose.
Truglo is a good product especially for the money. Enjoy and good luck with it.

243kid

mnhunter2

First year for Nikon turkey Pro, have a black one on the SBE and just got a camo one.

TJK68

Pentax lightseeker SG, put on my Stoeger M3500 Steadygrip this year.