Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sumtoy Choke Tube Giveaway !!! GAME CALLED !!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 17, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

SUMTOY CHOKETUBE GIVEAWAY
http://www.sumtoycustoms.com

SumToy Customs
23 dogwood ext
Jesup ,Ga 31545   

Shop phone is 1 912 237 4360

A HUGE THANKS GOES OUT TO WILLIAM  OF SUMTOY CUSTOM CHOKE TUBES FOR GENEROUSLY DONATING A CHOKE TUBE FOR ONE LUCKY OLDGOBBLER FORUM MEMBER !!!

The lucky winner . Shall receive ......THIER CHOICE OF ONE (1) AVAILABLE ....SUMTOY CHOKE TUBE !!!!!

- These  are really nice chokes , and have some special internals you just can't get anywhere , if your familiar with some of the high numbers some members are posting up in the patterns section of Oldgobbler, you will notice sumtoy is constantly being touted -- these chokes sell themselves

Rules

1) To register for the game , all you need to do is post to this very thread ......it would be nice if you gave a nice thank you to William .....BTW ...THANK YOU WILLIAM !!!

you need to have 10 quality posts anywhere on the forum  to play , if you don't ....start posting , and then register --

At any time without warning ...it could be a day from now or a month from now ....could be 2am could be 2 pm ....anytime I will post "game called " the first member to post after we who happened to register to this game by posting

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

austinc

Thanks for the opportunity will!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

backforty

Print by Madison, on Flickr

HookedonHooks

Fantastic opportunity! Thank you Will! And thank you again Shannon for hosting another game.

Snood Life

BottomLand54

Greg Massey

owlhoot

Thanks William.
Very nice of you. Appreciate it.

Vaturkeyhntr

mbowyer51

Thanks William, you make some outstanding chokes.

Terry

In, thanks William

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cuppednlocked

Thank you William!  Sumtoy chokes rock.

woody

Thansk for a shot at winning one of your great chokes!!!

vicksburg

]