turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB: Remington Old School Bottomland Sling

Started by 1iagobblergetter, February 17, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1iagobblergetter

Wanting to buy an Original Bottomland or Greenleaf camo sling that's still in great condition for an old school Remington. I don't want anything similar or a knock off one. Only one that was on them new..

WV Ridge Reaper

How much you willing to pay for one ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

1iagobblergetter

J-Shaped

I know you said you don't want a knock but these look pretty close to the original Uncle Mike's slings that came from Remington. Might be worth a look.

https://www.natchezss.com/natchez-exclusive-allen-sequatchee-standard-swiveled-sling-original-bottomland-camo.html

fallhnt

Quote from: J-Shaped on February 22, 2018, 09:41:42 PM
I know you said you don't want a knock but these look pretty close to the original Uncle Mike's slings that came from Remington. Might be worth a look.

https://www.natchezss.com/natchez-exclusive-allen-sequatchee-standard-swiveled-sling-original-bottomland-camo.html
They are junk. Don't do it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

1iagobblergetter

Thanks !I'm crossing my fingers and holding out for an Original..

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

fallhnt

^^^That's the same one Natchez offers.

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

J-Shaped

Quote from: fallhnt on February 22, 2018, 11:20:43 PM
Quote from: J-Shaped on February 22, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

They are junk. Don't do it.

Good to know.

Oldschoolguy

Oldschoolguy

Just wanted to let you guys know that I bought one of the Allen Bottomland slings from Natchez just to see what they looked like. It is a total POS! I have never been so disappointed in my life with something. Total waste of $21. The Allen swivels are junk, the cheap plastic adjusting sliders won't hold, the sling came folded in the packaging so now it has a bad fold crease in the middle that will never go away. I tried to iron out the wrinkles in the black straps and they melted with low iron heat and the sling is actually sewed together backwards. Comparing one of these Allen's to an original Uncle Mike's/Remington Bottomland sling is like comparing a rock to a bar of gold. Take my advice, don't buy this junk!

1iagobblergetter

Oldschoolguy

I'm just showing off. Usually when I buy one of the old school Rems, the original sling is missing. I like to have a few extras on hand to put on a gun that I plan to flip if the prospective buyers insist on having one in the deal.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Oldschoolguy on February 07, 2019, 11:36:39 PM
I'm just showing off. Usually when I buy one of the old school Rems, the original sling is missing. I like to have a few extras on hand to put on a gun that I plan to flip if the prospective buyers insist on having one in the deal.
:drool: Nice cache !!!  :icon_thumright: