News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Easy to use Friction calls?

Started by billinsd, April 17, 2011, 05:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billinsd

Quote from: gob4me on April 19, 2011, 08:42:34 PM
Does Lonnie have a web-site to order from?
No, he doesn't.  Here is a link to another site with his contact info. FYI Bill

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php?topic=222414.0

Branson

I have limited experience with pot calls and have never used a custom pot call. That said, I've had a slate H.S. Strut Li'l Deuce for over ten years. I swear that anyone could use it and sound like a turkey. It's not loud and it's not great, but anyone can use it. It yelps and purrs like a charm.

billinsd

Quote from: West Augusta on April 19, 2011, 02:43:22 PMPost some pix when you get it.  I ordered a set of 5.  Lonnie is good people and a heck of a turkey hunter.
Here is a photo of the two calls I bought.  The "Hot Hen" and the "Terminator".   I like them they are nice and easy to use and sound good.

Thanks again.
Bill

[attachment deleted by admin]

doepee

I got a hot hen slate , a raspy boss hen and a little tree yelper purr pot and let me tell ya that hot hen slate will be the first slate out of the vest and I got alot of them.. for the price you can't beat it.... The raspy boss hen sounds great also but I just like the sound of the hot hen.... that little tree yelper has some of the best purrs on it.... He also sends a list of other calls that he makes with prices . I am sure I will have to try a few others ;D