turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My calls entered for the NWTF

Started by Fatbeard, February 13, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatbeard

Here are a few pictures of the wingbones and cane yelpers I entered for the NWTF Grand National Call Making Competition. Will find out results when I get there on Friday morning

East TN Beard Buster

Chris O

Wow those are beautiful!!! On the full joint ones you have a square hole in them is that how you control the pitch? Thanks I don't know much about bones except that  I like them

EZ

Clardh

Those are some real lookers! Good luck!!

mgm1955

Fatbeard

Quote from: Chris O on February 14, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
Wow those are beautiful!!! On the full joint ones you have a square hole in them is that how you control the pitch? Thanks I don't know much about bones except that  I like them
Yes you can cotrol some sound with the hole. But the hole is natural to the knuckle end of the bone where the tendons and muscle meats attach to the bird
East TN Beard Buster

Chris O

Quote from: Fatbeard on February 25, 2018, 09:29:59 PM
Quote from: Chris O on February 14, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
Yes you can cotrol some sound with the hole. But the hole is natural to the knuckle end of the bone where the tendons and muscle meats attach to the bird
Thank you I appreciate it