turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mud-Cured Osage Trumpets

Started by hunter22, February 10, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Here are some more trumpets I got out today. These were made with mud-cured Osage, another of my favorite turkey call woods.

Top to bottom:

Steve Lumma
Kehl Hilbert
Herb Hornstra
Matt McLain

KentuckyHeadhunter

You can send me that Hornstra at my new address..... :TooFunny:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

crow

davisd9

More beautiful trumpets. I am on KPs list for next year for a mud cured Osage, if the good Lord gives me that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Chris O

You have an amazing collection of all different kinds of calls!!! I remember when I first got on old Gobbler you said something about over 150 pot calls and that may have been just a certain surface I don't remember for sure, but I remember that number so I can tell my wife see I'm not that bad look at this guy. So thanks for helping me out Ricky your collection is impressive !!!

KPcalls

I'm sure she will understand... ;D  Ole Rick sure does have a huge collection.

mgm1955

Terry

Very nice! It's cool how much the Osage darkens with time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

EZ

Crawdad

You sure haves some nice ones Rickey.

Sir-diealot

I have to get me one of these for next season, can't do it this year but after learning of them and learning they are not the same thing as a wingbone which is what I thought before I am very intrigued by them. They are quite beautiful.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."