turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

3.5 Titanium

Started by reddog, February 07, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddog

Looking for 25 pieces of 3.5" titanium dose anyone know where i can get some.
Thanks
Rhon

mossyhorn2

You might try Jack Lewis. He's known as pappy on OG.

Kbest

I checked with Pappy a while back.  His is out of titanium and has even retired from call making ????.  I am out and looking for some also.   I'm thinking of buying a sheet and have them cut out if I can find some folks that want to take some of them.

southern_leo

Quote from: Kbest on February 19, 2018, 10:52:29 AM
I checked with Pappy a while back.  His is out of titanium and has even retired from call making ????.  I am out and looking for some also.   I'm thinking of buying a sheet and have them cut out if I can find some folks that want to take some of them.
Wow didn't know he retired. I wondered where he had been this year.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Kbest

I've call him a few times and he is doing good. He is still marking knives and they look awesome !

reddog

Quote from: Kbest on February 19, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

I would take 25 of them.

Kbest

I'm gona do some more research this week.  One company quoted $10 each buying a sheets worth.  I asked how many in a sheet and she said 250.  Told her I think I would have to pass on it.  Text me at 870-917-5911 and we will try to figure something out.