OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB 870 12 Gauge Barrel 21"-26"

Started by Ramblin Man, February 05, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramblin Man

I would like to buy a Remington 870 12 gauge barrel somewhere between 21 inches and 26 inches with a vent rib.

I have a 28 inch vent rib barrel in excellent condition that I would be willing to trade if anyone is interested.

Let me know what you have

Thank you

born2hunt

You can ship that barrel to Sumtoy and have it cut for cheaper than buying a new one. I just had him do mine and it turned out perfect. From 28 to 21 and it aint missed a beat on pattern. Just food for thought...
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Ramblin Man

Thanks b2h. Any chance you could pm me the cost?

dzsmith

I sent my 28" 870 barrel off 3 years ago. To have the barrel cut down to 21", have the forcing cone bored out, and a custom choke built to shoot long beard 6s cost me 115 bucks if I remember correctly with the bulk of the money being the choke. I think a barrel cut is like 35 bucks. If I was you id go ahead and do the whole shebang. Its worth it and in my opinion very affordable.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."