turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

John Dangerfield Cocuswood yelper

Started by nitro, January 29, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitro

Magic mailbox paid off today. Been waiting a while on this one.

One of John's short yelpers. Cocuswood/ Muskox combo. Super nice call that really plays easily..
Royal Slam 2008

KentuckyHeadhunter

Yes that's something else.  He makes some real beautiful horns and he's a great guy to boot.  Congrats AG.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

M Sharpe

Congrats Andy! John does build some fine ones and is a fine fella too!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

nitro

Royal Slam 2008

Will

I've looked at his yelpers on line. Is your mouthpiece notched and if so does it help you achieve more rasp?

nitro

Mouthpiece is notched. I don't think a notched mouthpiece adds rasp. That is achieved by the way a person draws air into the call more than any other factor.
Royal Slam 2008

KPcalls

chefrific

mgm1955

Jacobson

Nice yelper, I guess the only reason I don't own one of Johns is I just can't justify the prices...Hope it serves you well.

Champ63

idratherb

Rapscallion Vermilion

John makes a beautiful call with a terrific sound.  I have a lignum vitae that I bought from him back in 2013.  It looks like you went with the oil finish on your cocus.  Gorgeous.

2nd 100

Beautiful call ! Just met John this year a Unicoi , he was super nice and full of information and willing to share. That's what we look for  in this sport..