OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Acrylic trumpet=Pain in the rear  (Read 3087 times)

Offline West Augusta

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • West By God Virginia
Re: Acrylic trumpet=Pain in the rear
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 08:15:58 PM »
That Lignum call I bought from you at Unicoi hasn't left my coffee table.  It sounds great.
I may have to get you to make me one of those acrylic calls someday.   :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Offline pauld

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2018, 08:10:43 AM »
It makes a huge mess but man those are smokin!

Offline 2nd 100

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 11:21:23 PM »
Smoking Antne. They are beauty , the dogwood is really something. Gota make up my mind on what I want. I already know I want some  of them tube calls

Offline pappy

• In Memorial
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • 2014 Midwest Best of Class Air operated tube calls
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 01:42:23 PM »
LOL..............I love it!  I remember turning my acrylics and looked like a giant spider had built it's web on me....I bet your wife made you clean that off before you got in the house!!!?? Mine did...great job!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Offline antnye

• AGE Turkey Trumpets
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 10:00:57 PM »
Thanks everyone for the kind words.  I will make more of these. Just won’t be real often. They sound too good to not make a few.

LOL..............I love it!  I remember turning my acrylics and looked like a giant spider had built it's web on me....I bet your wife made you clean that off before you got in the house!!!?? Mine did...great job!

Yes she wasn’t too keen on me sitting anywhere in the house after that. Should have seen her face when I showed her the pic of the shavings.  ;D

That Lignum call I bought from you at Unicoi hasn't left my coffee table.  It sounds great.
I may have to get you to make me one of those acrylic calls someday.   :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Glad you like it!