turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Crawdad Osage

Started by Champ63, February 03, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champ63

Another one of Roberts fine yelpers. A while back Robert and I had talked about him building me a shorter version Osage. I was delighted at Unicoi when he  handed it to me. What great people he and Noreen are. Thanks, pal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry

Very nice! I like the color

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old Timer53

Robert makes a fine yelper. I"ve got several of his calls  You  have got a great call from my good friend. "CRAWDAD"
Congrats...

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

hunter22

You got a fine call Lee. Hard to find better people than the Glover's.

Crawdad

Gosh Lee I certainly appreciate your post and also the kind comments from you, Terry, Goose and my great friend Rickey Platt. I love what I do and comments like these always validate it. Thanks again to you all.

monkoo

That's a fine looking yelper mr steed. Mr. Glover and his wife are fine folks that I have a lot of respect for as a call maker and a friend craftsmanship is top notch and sounds great as well. I'm very privileged of having a couple of his calls as well. There very nice calls

Austy

Yes Sir that is a fine looking call and I am sure Robert has plenty of turkey stuffed into her for you.  Robert is a fine craftsman and he and his wife are about as fine and as good a people as you can get. 

mgm1955

EZ

Quote from: hunter22 on February 03, 2018, 09:46:13 PM
You got a fine call Lee. Hard to find better people than the Glover's.

X2
I know I LOVE my Crawdad Yelper. Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Glover was one of the highlights of my trip to Unicoi. GREAT folks and an honor to share time with.

Champ63

Thanks guys, and keep em rolling Robert!

Crawdad

Again I am humbled by all these wonderful comments by these great friends, thank you all very much. To God be the glory.

antnye

Seeet looking Hedge Apple horn from a fine feller!
Don't get no better than Mr Robert!

KPcalls

Beautiful call guys congrats, to you both.