OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Mark Sharpe wingbone  (Read 2389 times)

Offline M Sharpe

• Longbeard
Re: Mark Sharpe wingbone
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2018, 07:25:42 AM »
Thanks for the compliments guys! Thanks Lee for the glamour shot!! Lot of work goes into to building wingbones. Not much fun when you're out there skinning and boiling those bones!! ;D

Lee and I have talked back and forth for sometime now, with one conversation with an old gander too  ;). We finally got to meet at Unicoi this year. It was a pleasure putting a face with the voice. Tony, it was a pleasure meeting you as well there!!

BTW. Lee makes a super little yelper too!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Offline EZ

• Double Beard
  • Gobble THIS!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2018, 08:33:12 AM »

BTW. Lee makes a super little yelper too!!!

Absolutely.... I got one and it WILL be in my vest this spring!!!

Offline antnye

• AGE Turkey Trumpets
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2018, 02:44:56 PM »
Nice bone! Mark makes one of the finest!

Offline KPcalls

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 02:03:55 AM »
Thanks for the compliments guys! Thanks Lee for the glamour shot!! Lot of work goes into to building wingbones. Not much fun when you're out there skinning and boiling those bones!! ;D

Very well done as always Mark, and your right, most folks don't realize just how much time and effort goes into building wing bones. I'm willing to bet you have at least 6 hours in that call.