Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Posting the Roaring 20's Banner

Started by FullChoke, January 29, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

As a team member of the Turkey Hunting Contest team with THE coolest banner, I am sure that you will want to start flying the flag as soon as you can. Here's how.

Follow the instructions of the previous post for setting up an account with Imgur, Flickr or the 3rd Party Photo Hosting site of your choice. Right click on the banner on my post here and copy it to your computer. Open the 3PPH and copy the Bulletin Board Code.

Now, under your name at the top of the Old Gobbler page it says "Profile." Hover over that and click on "Forum Profile." Scroll down that page and find the "Signature" box. Right click in the box and click "Paste." The code should appear. It will start with "open bracketIMGclosed bracket" and end with "open bracket[/IMGclosed bracket". (open bracket = [, closed bracket = ]).

Save your changes and check one of your previous posts on the OG site. The banner should now appear on every one of your posts.

Please let me know if you run into any snags that are preventing you from sporting the gang colors in the hood. We will not be developing any gang handsigns so just get the banner right.   :you_rock:

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

xarcher

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.