7 - Terry - 63.1 66.2
8 - kwild835 - 64.25
9 - YoungbuckTX - 54.75

Total: 553.8625 

Honorable Mentions:
1 - Rzrbak - 53.5
2 -
3 -
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

2 down 7 to go with a couple upgrades.  Got a few more members in the woods now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

davisd9

davisd9

6 down, 3 to go!

davisd9

7 down, 2 to go

davisd9

8 down, 1 to go!

USMC0331

My season is over . I was able to call in numerous hens but unable to close the deal on a mature gobbler.  Had a great time none  the less. With that being said congratulations to the rest of you and your awsome birds!

davisd9

9 birds! Way to go guys. Some members still can upgrade or post up a bird so our score can increase, but if not I am very happy with where we stand!

Terry

I'm always happy with 9 longbeards scored. Great season guys! I will say this has been far the best team I've been on, not because of score but because of the communication and actual team atmosphere

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

trkehunr93

Great effort fellas!  Lots of early mornings to get this done, regardless we should all be proud.  Still got a couple of mornings before we close out VA so I'll go down swinging. 

davisd9

10 birds!